THE GRATITUDE HABIT
...a 365 day journal and workbook
a tool for creating positive feelings in your daily life
by Wendy Meg Siegel
The Gratitude Habit is both a gratitude journal and a workbook that can be used in just minutes a day to help train your mind to keep things in perspective and focus on the many gifts and blessings that fill each day. The 365 journal entries are numbered so you can start recording the things you appreciate on any day of the year. If you miss one or more days, at any point, you can continue without leaving blank pages. Prompts, questions, gratitude activities and exercises are incorporated throughout the journal. The workbook aspect of this book is designed to help develop a more in-depth relationship with gratitude and to create positive feelings in your daily life.
Here’s what’s included in the journal:
- 365 gratitude journal entries.
- Workbook exercises.
- 100 Gratitudes list — pages for listing 100 people, places, and things you most appreciate.
- Gratitude prompts, thoughts, and reminders.
- Activities and techniques you can use to help deepen a gratitude habit.
- Writing activities and exercises.
- Blank writing pages.
- List of ideas for keeping gratitude active in your life after completing this journal.
- Gratitude Action Plan — space to establish a plan for how to keep gratitude present in your life.
- Quotes and Notes — pages to record any quotes you come across that you would like to reference.
Sample Pages: (click to enlarge)